Communication Skills for Businesses and Organisations
Every project we design and deliver is different. That’s because we talk with you about your business…the individuals to be coached…the context in which they are communicating to others…and the content matter they will be conveying.
You’ll experience techniques and hear invaluable tips from coaches who are presenters and journalists. In short, you’ll be learning from people who do this for a living.
We know what works and we coach the critical skills that really make the difference.
A core component of a good leader is their ability to communicate effectively and that’s why senior leadership people and teams come to us.
‘On the Spot’ Communication Skills Coaching
Delivering a compelling and credible presentation brings huge personal and business benefits. We can help rehearse your presentation, speech or entire conference programme for your meeting or live event.
We provide ‘on the spot’ coaching and directing if an individual or a group of speakers would like help in rehearsing their presentation at the client’s place of work or at the event’s venue.
We have worked with many individuals, organisations and businesses on their presentation content and delivery for all types of live events, helping our clients express themselves clearly and authentically.
One-to-One Communication Skills Coaching
One-to-one coaching helping individuals improve their performance. This form of coaching enables us to focus solely on you and your particular goals, so the focus and pace are determined by your needs.
This approach is ideal for individuals who:
- Would like the focus and pace to be determined by their own goals and needs.
- Work alone, or wish to undertake this independently.
- Prefer the flexibility of organising personal coaching sessions around a busy timetable.
- Have confidential topics to discuss and wish to keep their personal development more private.
We will discuss the number of initial sessions to book, with the flexibility to add sessions in the future. This is particularly popular with CEOs and senior management teams.
We also provide ‘One-To-Two’ coaching, this is great for those individuals who wish to pair up with someone else.
Chairing and Facilitation
We can provide experienced chairs, facilitators and hosts to give your event the edge.
As well as coaching communication skills, many of our clients ask us to help them chair, facilitate and host events for a variety of reasons including when:
- They need to create a direct dialogue between leaders and participants, in the form of interviews, discussions and live feedback.
- Their organisation requires an objective perspective for managing interaction, and where an external point of view adds to the experience.
- A leadership team require a professional edge to complement the day.
- A breadth of knowledge and experience from many different sectors can enhance an event.
- They would like to generate discussion in the business where a specific ‘plan of action’ is the intended outcome of an event.
- An organisational change or growth has produced the need for clarity and teamwork.
- An organisation needs fresh ideas and expertise, in order to produce a successful and engaging live event.
- An independent presenter is needed to help tackle a complex or controversial subject.
- They would like an element of fun or entertainment to blend with the business content at a live event.
…and if those reasons aren’t tempting enough, we can coach hosting and facilitation skills to the team or a colleague from within your business.